Idyllic town with a lively harbour
Once a small fishing harbour, today an idyllic town with a cosy and lively harbour with a variety of colourful ships.
Port of Hundested is situated at the entrance to Isefjorden in the northern part of Zealand. The location of Hundested grant you easy access to the Sound and the Baltic Region.
Hundested is a relative new player in the cruise industry but we have already made our mark by providing the cruise passengers with an authentic experience of Danish local life in an idyllic harbour village.
Hundested was rated as the best cruise destination on the Maiden Mystery Cruise in 2016 and furthermore, the guests’ 15th most enjoyed destination (from 355 destinations).
Hundested offers easy access to North Zealand (and Copenhagen) with more than 30 castles, museums and attractions within a maximum 60 minutes of transportation.
Scroll down the page and see some of the main attractions you can explore when visiting Port of Hundested.
Desired destination based on:
- Fascinating attractions and sights
- Warm welcome from the locals, who also are the passengers’ local guides.
- Easy access to North Zealand with more than 30 castles, museums and attractions within 60 minutes of transportation.
- Walking distance to city center and local sights
- Hundested is well-organized and a safe town
- Attractive harbour tariffs
- Fast and efficient clearance